bogwitch in progress :>
i made something special for you…
for a chance to win this exclusive piece of hand embroidered wall art, go enter my giveaway
Why is the blame for romanticizing mental illness lodged at teenage girls documenting/trying to cope with their struggles with mental illness and not grown men who make movies about how medication is evil and schizophrenia is magic powers.
I’m just gonna reblog this every time I see it.
HELP! I am a 21 year old transgender woman who desperately need’s a place to rent! I am homeless right now, I have been couch surfing place to place and my fund’s & spirit’s have begun to run low. I am very plight and respectful, I have a 8 year old female black cat…
GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i’m going to make a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. i only started making it last night so i’m going to keep it a secret until it’s finished but i’ll be updating this post with pictures as soon as it’s done. for now though, it shall remain a mystery… i promise it will be awesome!
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra special brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr
i debated putting a work-in-progress photo up but i’m too excited by the secret-ness :) but i will tell you that i’m using ALL the colours shown behind the text and that it’s looking rather fabulous if i do say so myself.
its almost finished so watch this space, all will be revealed shortly…
IT’S FINISHED! I’M SO EXCITED! i’ll post some photos this afternoon for your viewing pleasure, did i mention how excited i am to reveal it’s awesome-ness?